Do you have a Jr. Artists? Children will do a variety of arts and crafts projects that are for everyday as well as seasonally inspired. Suggested ages 5 – 9 yrs. Make it a you and me class, paid parents, and/or grandparents are invited to join in the class. Maximum 8 students. Instructor: Meloney
Class Fee: $10 per session or Session 6-10 $35
- Session 6: Sat. Jan. 27th, 11:30-1pm, registration ends Jan. 20th
- Session 7: Sat. Feb. 10th, 11:30-1pm, registration ends Feb. 3rd
- Session 8: Sat. Feb. 24th, 11:30-1pm, registration ends Feb. 17th
- Session 9: Sat. March 9th, 11:30-1pm, registration ends March 2nd
- Session 10: Sat. March 23rd, 11:30-1pm, registration ends March 16th
Photo Release: I give Clio Center for the Arts permission to use photos taken with me and/or my child(ren) during class to be used on the their website and/or social media. Please answer yes or no in Photo Release section.
Refunds only given for classes dropped with a 48-hour notice before class start date. No make-up classes for missed classes, unless CCA cancels a class. CCA is closed for weather if Clio Schools are closed.